- For your safety and the well-being of our horses the weight limit is 250 lbs. Any rider weighing more than 200 lbs. is required to give advance notice so that a suitable horse may be arranged.
- We are very strict about our weight limit. Please be honest and realistic about the weight of each member of your party for their own safety.
- Our limits are set to ensure the safety of both the rider and the longevity of our horses.
- Trail rides will not take place in inclement weather. Horses do not behave well before or during storms. We watch the Doppler radar religiously for any sign of rain or storms.
- If we notice a change in the weather forecast, we will contact you two hours prior to the ride to reschedule the activity at a later time or at a later date.
- The stable does request that our riders give the instructors and guides some leeway in waiting out the occasional, passing shower.
On Time Attendance
- Please arrive on time for your scheduled reservation. If you are late, it reduces your time on the trail and it may delay others that are joining in a group ride.
- On average, rides begin promptly and end on time in order to maintain schedule for previous and following lessons and rides.
- As we work with animals, and large groups of riders of all levels, we may be running a few minutes behind. If this occurs we will notify the reservation affected by our tardiness at least 30 minutes prior to the reserved horseback ride.
Missed Ride Policy
- In the event that a rider needs to miss a trail ride a minimum of 5 hours notice is required. We will then reschedule or issue a voucher ("rain check") for future use.
- If a 48 hour cancellation notice is given to the stable, no charges will take place.
- A riding waiver must be completed in order to ride. Being around horses is inherently dangerous. Helmets must be worn at all times by anyone that is participating in any of our equine activities. Helmets are SEI certified, and provided by ADK Equine.
- ADK Equine has the right to disqualify anyone at any time during the trip if the ADK's trip leader feels the trip member is physically or mentally incapable and/or if a trip member's continued participation will jeopardize the individual involved or the group. Refunds are not given under such circumstances.
- Rates may change due to inflation and demand
- We do not offer child rider discounts
- We offer military discounts - please inquire at email@example.com
- We are not a part of the ORDA Olympic Passport Discount
- If an adult rider requires additional, on ground assistance from one of our horseback riding guides, an additional assistance fee of $50.00 is charged to the credit card on hold.
- If you feel that you may be too uncomfortable to ride a horse please communicate your concerns to the guide prior to mounting your assigned equine.
- In order to ride, we need ages of all minors participating in our trail rides
- We cannot take unaccompanied minors. Minors need to be accompanied by an adult (guardian or parent)
- We cannot take children 3 years old and under.
- In order for a child to participate, he or she needs to be at least 42 inches tall
Stable Guidelines & Rules
Copyright 2018 TwoSeaMonsters. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without written permission of Two Sea Monsters is prohibited. Website design by Two Sea Monsters