The average Mountain Trail Ride lasts approximately 4 hours and is great for couples or private groups. Prior to the ride, there is a thorough horsemanship lesson and a personalized quiz, which ensures the rider's consistency and promotes accurate communication between the horse & rider. If young children participate, they are led by a separate guide, with a lead rope attached to the horse's halter. Participants want to allow a total time of 4 hours here with us. SEI helmets are provided with every ride.
The ride consists of authentic, Adirondack wilderness trails. The ranch has outstanding views of Adirondack Mountains as it is situated at 2,000 feet of elevation.
Mountain Trail Rides have:
- Private guide. Participants do not share the ride with others.
- A Hearty Lunch is served during the ride - Broiled, seasoned chicken breast, redskin roasted potatoes, veggies / salad
- Preferred for intermediate riders, as there may be an option to trot on certain parts of the trail.
- Safe for children, please call 518-241-3388 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about age and height requirements.
- Safe for beginners. Participants may receive one - on one instruction upon request
- Participants receive a free lesson
For your safety and the well-being of our horses the weight limit is 250 lbs. Any rider weighing more than 200 lbs. is required to give advance notice so that a suitable horse may be arranged ... READ MORE
Missed Ride Policy
In the event that a rider needs to miss a trail ride a minimum of 4 hours notice is required.If a 24 hour cancellation notice is given to the stable, no charges will take place... READ MORE
A riding waiver must be completed in order to ride. Being around horses is inherently dangerous. Helmets must be worn at all times by anyone that is participating in any of our equine activities... READ MORE Copyright 2016 TwoSeaMonsters. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without written permission of Two Sea Monsters is prohibited. Website design by Two Sea Monsters
1/2 Day Private Trail Rides
1/2 Day Private Mountain Trail Rides